What are Lightning Link Pokies & How to Play Casinos in Australia
Lightning Link is by far one of the most popular slot games by Aristocrat. Released in 2014, the Lightning Link slot machine is a multi-bonus game that is served alongside lucrative intrinsic features. It is set on a stimulating aquatic backdrop, attesting to Aristocrat’s unmatched expertise in developing cutting-edge gaming 3D graphics.
It is one of the best real online pokies in Australia owing to its 4-in-1 approach. Players enjoy four different slots rolled into one. These four themed games include Happy Lantern, Magic Pearl, Sahara Gold, and High Stakes Las Vegas.
Despite the thematic variation, the slot’s mechanics in terms of gameplay rules and procedures is mostly the same.
The slot’s huge popularity has seen it maintain an active presence across social media platforms. On Facebook, for instance, Lightning Link casino promises to reward who reposts the game with a link to an exclusive bonus. The well-lit page is highlighted with a catchy phrase ‘Keep an eye on the skies today, that’s where the coins are! Alongside this, there are links to what the pokies are all about. The game’s page on Facebook enjoys an incredible 93, 000+ followers.
On Instagram, the slot commands colossal attention. The page has 6,300+ plus followers. The page is full of images that point to the bonuses available to players who choose the game. With catchy tags, the IG page directs to the links through which you can enjoy via mobile device.
Lightning Links are equally available to twitter fans. The link to the game has over 3,000 followers underscoring its global audience.
The author of this article is Henry Williams – owner of the website and author of the full guide about Lightning Link pokies on Pokieslab.com. The website offers to play it online for free with no deposit conditions and also for real money even if you’re an Australian player.
As popular as it is, Lightning Link pokies on Pokieslab.com has continually received surging visits on our site reviews. Most players acknowledge it’s no download, and no deposit offers awarded on the game in different casinos. The slot’s online free mode and the big wins, including in the jackpot in real money rounds, stimulate gamers significantly. To date, it continues to cement its position as one of the top casino pokies across the regulated online Australia gambling platforms.
Play Lightning Link Pokies online for real money
Lightning Link is one of the top free online pokies real money in Australia. Players stand a chance of benefiting from its gameplay as real money play comes with loads of benefits.
- The Lightning Link is readily available in many casinos, given its popularity.
- As you play the slot, you stand a chance of enjoying impeccable in-game features plus real casino bonus, e.g., Jackpot City, Spin, and Gaming Club casinos offer up to €1, 600, €1,000, and €350 respectively as welcoming rewards for new Lightning Link players.
- The pokie machine has a huge Return to Player (RTP) of 90% to 96.8%, which means that the house edge is significantly reduced to your advantage.
- Lightning Link is available in both real money and free plays, implying that you can enjoy the demo version without risking money.
- Apart from the casino bonuses, the slot is served with in-game features like free spins triggered by the appearance of at least 3 scatter symbols anywhere on reels.
Lightning Link pokie gives you the chance to tap into Lightning Total and open a rewards list after that. The Lightning Link Rewards Tier list comes with real cash giveaways if you participate in the game’s mission. As you progress, a meter moves from one reward level to the next to bagging up to 2,000 bonus spins. The Lightning Total interface affords you the platform to check whether you have unlocked any reward.
Apart from the dynamic RTP and 4-in-1 feature, this gamification feature makes Lightning Link stand out from the rest.
What Is a Lightning Link No Deposit Bonus?
No deposit bonuses are casino giveaways that are awarded without any regard to deposits made. They could be rewarded as part of welcoming bonuses or regular bonuses. No deposit bonuses could either be in the form of free spins or real cash, which is only withdrawable after complying with specified terms.
While no deposit has considerably percolated well in other gaming jurisdictions, Australian casinos are relatively lacking in their implementation. This could be justifiable on regulative grounds as authorities are keen on toning down the sky-high gambling numbers, especially on virtual casinos.
Nonetheless, as a Lightning Link enthusiast, you can enjoy a couple of no deposit rewards as follows.
- Red Stag Casino- New players enjoy a welcoming package of A$2,500 Bonus + 500 FS
- Playamo Casino – A$1,500 Bonus + 150 FSCASINO BONUS
How to play Lightning Link pokies for real money with No Deposit Bonus?
There are two ways through which you can play Lightning Pokie without risking a single penny.
- Through taking part in legit pokie/slot tournaments – These are competitions in which players compete to win significant real cash prizes. To get you started, the tournament’s site/organizer offers you tournament credits, and then the number of rounds or spins is set. The number of winning rounds determines whether you qualify for a real money payout or not. The number of rounds won is eventually converted into points, and players are ranked from top to bottom. The highest-ranked player carries home the top real money.
- Players also leverage the diverse sign-up bonuses offered across casinos, including the no deposit offers. Using the no deposit bonus, you use the no deposit free chip and start spinning the real money without staking your cash. However, before getting into the gaming mood, ensure to satisfy the wagering requirements that accompany such bonuses.
Try on Bankroll Building Strategy
While experienced Lightning Link enthusiasts and fans propose numerous ways of reducing the house edge when playing Lightning Link, bankroll building has proved overtime as a workable and fruitful strategy. Here are some bankroll building strategies
- Freerolls – These are considered as the surest paths towards building a bankroll from scratch. Players use freerolls to enter tournaments with real money prizes. With as little as $5 – $10, you can make from freerolls, a huge payout that you can eventually use to enter the real money slots.
- Free Bankrolls – As opposed to freerolls, which only offer you little money, free bankrolls are a great way to build a sustainable bankroll from scratch. Usually, most casino sites, including, offer no-deposit cash welcome bonus to entice new players to sign up with them. With these bonuses, you can try out a couple of pokie machines on their sites and win real money. Sometimes, some sites can offer new players as much as $80 (in installments of $8 in tokens) to play with.
- Selling play chips online – In case you are a fan of play-money features, and played the slot up to the point where accumulated a good number of chips – sell these chips for real money in the market or through the casino’s site back-end.
Free Trial of Real Money Online Pokies
With the online gaming market in Australia experiencing cut-throat competition, online casinos have no options but to structure their bonuses ingeniously. This is one of the ways casinos strive to navigate the turbulent and competitive industry.
Besides offering free for fun demo slots, you can do a quick search for no deposit bonuses and get a chance of playing for free without risking a single penny.
Aussie Risk-Free Real Pokies
A cool number of Aussie pokie sites will certainly give a chance to play Lightning Link risk-free. This means you can access all the slot’s features without using your money. This is possible if choosing to play the demo version. It can as well happen if the organizer of a pokie tournament offers freerolls to qualify you for the tournament.
The no deposit advantage is another way to play Lightning Link risk-free. To leverage this offer, researching the latest no deposit offer is important. Online casinos keep revising their no deposit terms regularly. As you enjoy no deposit bonuses, they can come in two ways;
- No Deposit Welcome Bonus – This is awarded as part of the real online pokies free sign-up bonus. When you register a real money account, it is credited with cash or free spins, which you can use to play particular slots.
- No Deposit Loyalty Bonus – This is the reward given to certain casinos for being loyal to specific casino brands. By just signing up for a real money casino account, you earn the loyalty bonus points which can be redeemed at a future date to afford the entry into gaming rounds.
Lightning Link Online Pokies – Win Real Money
In modern gaming technologies, casinos and pokie designers are coming up with more ways of having fun. Many gaming software designers offer their newly released editions for free across sites in a bid to market them. They are commonly referred to as free demo modes. While this is a perfect way of playing Lightning Link for free, it does not bring the same emotions compared to real money rounds. This is the reason why more players are going for no deposit bonuses.
A no deposit bonus is a gaming gift offered by online casinos after creating an account. Each casino has its conditions on which the bonus is tied.
How Are Real Money Payouts Calculated?
In case you are keen on using no deposit bonus on Lightning Link or any other pokie, you ought to know the concepts behind the calculation of the winnings. This will be of great help in determining the right game for you.
All spins played comes with equal chances of winning. It does not matter which level the player has activated, then the number of coins stacked or the play’s duration. The use of Random Number Generators used to determine the outcome of each spin is beyond human manipulation.
While it is hard to determine the winning chances, some formulae have been proposed for calculating the pokie wins.
- (Winning Combination Likelihood × Payoff) × (number of possible combination/ possibilities)
e.g., considering a 5-reel slot with 15 symbols
- Possible combinations 15×15×15×15×15=759,375
- Odds of winning 1/759,375
How to Claim Your No-Deposit Bonus in Aussie Real Pokies
No deposit bonuses are sweet; however, fulfill several conditions before you start enjoying. It demands full knowledge of all the steps leading to the issuance.
Across casinos, procedures for activating the no deposit bonuses differ, but here are the main techniques commonly used.
- Automatic activation. The player is not required to do anything. Bonuses are seamlessly credited to the account upon completion of the registration process.
- Code Entry. The code must be entered into an appropriate box. The codes are gotten from special forums or through chats.
- Links. The activation codes can as well come through links. For instance, the Lightning Link links on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
After enjoying the deposit bonus, luck could be on your side. The real money won can be processed through the following payment methods once you have satisfied the wagering requirements.
- Paysafe – This is a payment voucher method that is instantly used to deposit money into account. Look for online pokies that accept Paysafe and enjoy games timelessly.
- Neosurf – The Neosurf pokies allow you to use this exclusive voucher payment method to deposit money into your casino account and play while moving.
- Neteller – with Neteller pokies, you can play at any time of the day. This e-wallet allows instant processing of deposits, and bonus withdrawals could come with a day if the account is verified.
- PayPal – Online Pokies PayPal relies on internet-based transfers to deposit or withdraw funds from their respective accounts. Deposits are instant, while withdrawals may take up to 3 days.
Using these payment methods, bear in mind the wagering requirements that come along with bonuses. They denote the number of times of the bonus amount that a bonus beneficiary ought to put into the stake before cashing out the bonuses.
In some bonus options, wagering requirements are very restrictive. When you are claiming a no deposit bonus, and by luck, you have won, say $100, you can only withdraw the winnings after meeting the minimum wagering requirements specified. With no deposit bonuses, there are caps on MAX CASHOUT. It means you can only withdraw up to an absolute maximum.